Responsible for Data Processing:
Thank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about how we handle your data.
1. Access Data and Hosting
You can visit our website without providing any personal information. Each time you access a website, the web server only automatically saves a so-called server log file, which contains, for example, the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the access, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the access.
This access data is evaluated exclusively for the purpose of ensuring the trouble-free operation of the site and improving our online presence. In accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, this serves to protect our legitimate interests in the correct presentation of our online presence, which outweigh our interests in the context of a balancing of interests. All-access data is deleted at the latest seven days after the end of your visit to the site.
Content Delivery Network
2. Data Collection and Use when you contact us
We collect personal data if you voluntarily provide it when contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail). Mandatory fields are marked as such because in these cases we absolutely need the data to process your contact and you cannot send the contact without providing it. The data collected can be seen in the respective input forms. We use the data you provide to process your enquiries in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO. After complete processing of your customer enquiry, your data will be deleted unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
3. Cookies and further Technologies
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use technologies including so-called cookies on various pages. Cookies are small text files that are automatically stored on your terminal device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted at the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies).
We use such technologies that are mandatory for the use of certain functions of our website (e.g. preference settings of the website). Through these technologies, IP address, time of visit, device and browser information as well as information about your use of our website (e.g. information about your preferences) are collected and processed. Within the framework of a balancing of interests, this serves overriding legitimate interests in an optimised presentation of our offer in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
3.1 General Information
You can find the cookie settings for your browser under the following links: Microsoft Edge™ / Safari™ / Chrome™ / Firefox™ / Opera™ Alternatively, you can also access the following link: . If cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be limited.
3.2 Use of the Jimdo Consent Manager Tool to manage Consent
On our website, we use the Jimdo Consent Manager Tool to inform you about the cookies and the other technologies we use on our website, as well as to obtain, manage and document your consent, if any, to the processing of your personal data by these technologies. This is necessary pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. c DSGVO to comply with our legal obligation under Art. 7 (1) DSGVO to be able to prove your consent to the processing of your personal data, to which we are subject. The Jimdo Consent Manager Tool is an offer of Jimdo GmbH, Stresemannstrasse 375, 22761 Hamburg, Germany („Jimdo“). After you submit your cookie declaration on our website, Jimdo’s web server stores your IP address, date and time of your declaration, browser information, language and URL from which the declaration was sent, as well as information about your consent behaviour. In addition, a cookie is used that contains the information about your consent behaviour. Your data will be deleted after 365 days, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
4. Contact Options and your Rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO, the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent specified therein;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, the right to request without undue delay the correction of inaccurate or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing is necessary
- for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
- for the fulfilment of a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest; or
- for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as
- the accuracy of the data is disputed by you;
- the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure;
- we no longer need the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
- you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, restriction or deletion of data, as well as revocation of the consent given or objection to a particular use of data, please contact us directly using the contact details in our imprint.
|Right of Objection|
Insofar as we process personal data as explained above in order to safeguard our legitimate interests that prevail in the context of a balancing of interests, you may object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes, you can exercise this right at any time as described above. Insofar as processing is carried out for other purposes, you will only have the right to object if there are grounds arising from your particular situation.After you have exercised your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims. This does not apply if the processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes. Then we will not further process your personal data for this purpose.